As specialists in diversity and culture change we work with:
- Organisations to improve performance and equality through diversity and inclusion; and
- Individuals to develop their personal capabilities in diversity and inclusion, for example through mentoring, coaching, consulting and training.
- We systematically assess/audit existing programmes or activities, using our proven methodologies combined with our extensive experience as diversity specialists.
- The results are clear identification of barriers to and enablers of success, from which we can make sound recommendations for making sustainable progress.
- Our assessment work has the benefit of being independent and tailored to your specific needs.
- We help organisations to create and implement integrated, holistic and systematic strategies to achieve desired change.
- Strategies have to be integrated because they cannot operate in isolation.
- They must be holistic to ensure there are no inconsistencies; everything is connected.
- Systematic approaches allow change to occur in a surefooted and logical fashion, which is also easier to communicate.
- We help organisations to anticipate and address barriers and conflicts across cultures.
- Our support comprises practical training, seminars, and consulting solutions.
- For example, Islamic Awareness Training
We design, develop and deliver:
Research and Networking:
- We create and facilitate groups of member organisations such as the Diversity Networking Club and Diversity Benchmarking Group.
- We undertake research on behalf of clients specific to their needs, either independently or in a facilitation role.
- Sometimes the best solution requires a specialist working full or part-time as a member of your organisation for a period of time.
- This may be to provide additional capacity or lead initiatives with specialist knowledge and experience.
- We provide interim personnel who can ably perform these roles for you.
- Our founder and principal, Harish Bhayani, is an engaging and knowledgeable speaker in people related organisational issues such as diversity, ethics, reputation and change.
- The content of his talks is drawn from his wealth of practical experience in research, consulting, work in industry and innumerable experiences in his own life.
- He loves giving advice so please do get in touch if you have a need…
Examples of Specific Projects and Interventions
Practical diversity support that works
Consultancy ~ Training ~ Research
01372 602 021 ~ email@example.com